Monday, July 13, 2009

What a week

I won't go into specifics... so this post is sort of pointless.

Let's just say, I'm really, really, really, ready for my book to be out in the world. I'm really, really, really looking forward to hearing your thoughts and such.

I'm ready to keeping working on the next project--big or small.

I'm ready to plant a garden. Too bad my back yard is concrete!

One funny story: I just moved into a new apartment in Park Slope. A little cat has been hanging out just outside my bedroom window, in the tiny, creepy dark alley. Sometimes at night, I hear his collar jangling... Anyway, I told my friend Ethan about him, that the kitty had hopped up onto my windowsill and rubbed a hello against the screen.

Well earlier today, Ethan was hanging out. He asked me, hey has your kitty friend been back to visit. I was about to say no, when I turned and found him sitting on the ramshackle little fence just outside the window, staring at us...

His ears must have been burning.

Cheers,
dan

No comments: