Monday, August 24, 2009

Awesome Event in September

Hi There,

Please come see me read at the Jefferson Market Branch of the NY Public Library on September 9th. 6-7:30, 425 6th Ave, at 10th Street. I'll be up there with a totally intimidating stable of authors. Here's the awesome lineup:

Gordon Korman, Pop
Justine Larbalestier, Liar
David Levithan, Love is the Higher Law
E. Lockhart, The Treasure Map of Boys
Lauren McLaughlin, Recycler
Bennett Madison, The Blonde of the Joke
Me! (Dan Poblocki), The Stone Child
Scott Westerfeld, Leviathan

Yeah... Hopefully I'll actually have the nerve to speak... Come early, I have a feeling it might be difficult getting a seat to this one!

Cheers,
Dan

2 comments:

Kate Gargiulo said...

I'm sorry I can't be there for the debut! Can't wait to read the book...hopefully one day you will sign it for me!!

Dan Poblocki said...

Thanks! I'll definitely try... ;^)